It is unbelievable how much a garden can grow in two short weeks. Take a peek at just a few pictures of our progress.
I forgot to take pictures of the cauliflower that I planted thinking they were cabbage (I received them from a friend). They are gorgeous–bright purple and yellow. I will add some shots of them tomorrow. And…since I have never eaten cauliflower, what exactly does one do with it?
I want to thank Jesse and Lauren for making some wonderful signs for the garden. They look great! For some reason I missed taking a picture of the garlic and onion signs…sidetracked by a garden visitor. I’ll get it posted tomorrow.
That’s all for now!
- Garden fresh – cauliflower soup (annaandshiv.com)
- The 25 Best Fruits & Veggies Of Summer (blackdoctor.org)
- Columbia Falls Community Garden Photo Essay – End of May, 2013 (frommichigantomontana.com)
- Mashed Cauliflower (goodbyefatchick.com)
- The Columbia Falls Community Garden at the End of June (frommichigantomontana.com)
- My garden in mid-July (quyenlavan.wordpress.com)